- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
DICE is growing and so we are looking to strengthen our team in Stockholm with an additional System Engineer working with our infrastructure and services.
We are currently a team of eight people responsible for delivering high quality IT to the game teams in Sweden. Currently we are taking care of four offices and have team members at three, but have centralized our hardware resources to a single data center.
As System Engineer you will assume responsibility for network, servers, storage both in our data center in Stockholm but also managing our WAN network to the other sites and their local resources. In these areas you will have a large degree of freedom in how your tasks and projects are carried out. We think that you are innovative and solution oriented and will be motivated by the opportunity to work with the latest technology and support an organization in a growing market.
DICE has high standards and expectations for IT operations and only together can we achieve the quality people expect of us.
- Several years of experience with network and server infrastructure.
- Fully comfortable with setting up and managing Cisco LAN/WAN products and other network equipment such as firewalls and wireless.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Linux server OS.
- Strong experience in virtualization and VMWare products.
- Experience of storage products from Dell and EMC is a plus.
- Flexible andservice oriented team player.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees? with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees? personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.