- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Backend Engineer to Tripwell.com, based in Stockholm.:
Talangjägarna is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to Tripwell!
Tripwell is an international marketplace for vacation homes. A place where people who have a vacation home to rent out come together with those who are looking for a place to rent. Using Tripwell you can book and pay online and you can communicate with hosts and guests.
Your main area of responsibility as a senior backend engineer will be to help us take Tripwell to the next level through partner-integrations, scalability and payment solutions. We are developing a new marketplace for vacation rentals and we simply need your input to get it right. We love people that are engaged and highly passionate about what they do.
- Architecting and coding new product features
- Working proactively with scalability, performance and availability of the systems that make it all happen
- Implement new features through all parts of the application, from search-engine to NoSQL-databases and Python code
- Mentoring junior developers
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong Python knowledge
- Experience of developing in a Linux/Unix environment
- Solid database knowledge
- Previous work on scaling large web applications through sharding, caching etc.
- You work on one or more personal projects that show off your skills as a developer
- Learning new technologies and solving new problems is challenging and fun, rather than intimidating
- A motivated team-player that takes ownership of problems and has ideas on how to make things better
- Experience of working with payment solutions is also a plus
- Experience with Solr, CouchDB and Redis
- Team-leading experience
About how Tripwell work
- We work in a open space office on top of Stockholm Central Station
- We work with a lean product development approach and according to the Kanban methodology
Tripwell is a startup run by a dedicated yet relaxed team focused on one thing – to create a great marketplace for vacation rentals and to help people creating great traveling memories. We care deeply about the visual design and user experience, and will do what it takes to build a humbling web product. We’re doing this from our office right by the central station in the heart of Stockholm.
Tripwell is part of the Schibsted Media Group. Schibsted is a Scandinavian media group with approximately 8,000 employees spread across 27 countries. In Sweden, the Schibsted media houses include Aftonbladet, Svenska Dagbladet, Lendo, Prisjakt and TV.nu. Schibsted is currently the 3rd largest actor in the world within classifieds web sites, running operations in over 20 countries.
How to apply
Please apply trough the link below.
If any questions, don't hesitate to contact Ulrika Eklund on +46735159204 or via e-mail [email protected].