- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are around 7,500 people globally working as a team with cutting-edge technologies - like vision systems, radar, lidar, thermal sensing, electronic controls, and human-machine interface and Veoneer is a leader in the auto-tech industry.
We design, develop and manufacture state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving-assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to vehicle manufacturers globally.
Our sensors and software solutions prevent traffic accidents and, when accidents are unavoidable, our restraint control systems help mitigate the effects of a crash.
In Linköping, we’re developing our camera systems. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles.
What You´ll Do
HIL team at Veoneer is responsible for monitoring the HIL (Hardware In Loop) stations. The stations are used for testing the Software for our Vision system to simulate the behavior in a car. We support many teams in the organization that are in need of testing and verifying products in our HIL park.
What is your responsibility
- Build new and modify HIL-stations
- Flash ECU and HIL stations and bring them up in the HIL-park
- Maintenance of the stations to make sure they are up and running
- Participate in the troubleshooting of HIL-stations and support in the analysis and repair activities.
You´ll be part a of great team of 5 HIL engineers, all mix with seniority, experience and supportive attitude.
Who we are looking for:
At Veoneer, we value a high level of can-do attitude, engagement, an open mindset and the ability to create and sustain good relationships with customer and colleagues.
We are searching for you who are creative in terms of new ideas and methods. You take responsibility and initiatives, and are able to adapt in different context. You have an open mindset to problem-solving and to innovations.
By being organized and proactive you act quickly to the needs of the organization with high quality. You share knowledge and best practice with colleagues and organization, and you posses good communication skills.
The Veoneer organization is full of various expertise, both globally and locally. By using your network, both inside and outside of the organization, you actively seek new information and improvements.
At Veoneer, it's all about Trust, so it's important for us that you respect and follow standards, deadlines and agreements.
Good skills in English and Swedish, both spoken and written
We believe that you have knowledge in:
- Basic knowledge of the operative system Windows, Linux, and Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of script as python, PowerShell, and Bash
- Basic knowledge of software and hardware (electronic)
Preferred Education background
- Technical Secondary education within the area IT (Gymnasiet)
- Or Bachelor's degree within the area Engineering/IT
- Or Yrkeshögskola (YH) within the area Engineering/IT
- Or relevant experience within the area Engineering/IT
Your first months at Veoneer:
Getting comfortable in a new job and new environment is a process that involves several steps. At Veoneer, newly hired employees are introduced to an onboarding program. The program aim to provide new employees with a good foundation for their entire Veoneer journey and a successful start. Within the program, new employees are also assigned a mentor to guide you through your first six month.
What we offer:
- A workplace characterized by passion, entrepreneurial mindset, and a "can do"-attitude
- Good career and development opportunities
- A High-Tech company offering products within the expansive technological fields; assistant and autonomous driving
- An atmosphere that promotes innovation and being creative together
- Contribution to Trust in Mobility and Safety on the roads.
Veoneer appreciates diversity and always strive for a good balance between genders and age, as well as regarding ethnicity and cultural background.
Please note, that we do not accept nor consider applications through e-mail, due to GDPR and company policy.
Employement conditions: Full-time employment
Starting date: By agreement
Contact information: if you have any questions regarding the position or recruitment process please contact hiring manager
[email protected], or
Talent Acquisition Partner,
Per Lind, [email protected]
Last day of application: 2022-01-23, continuous selection, position can be filled before last application date.
Union: We have Union agreement/Collective agreement with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen.
Veoneer has been pointed out as a Career Company for several years in a row, and it's no coincidence. It is an exciting workplace where innovation is in focus. With unique career opportunities, Veoneer offers its employees the tools needed to gain cutting-edge knowledge. Veoneer also targets the younger talents with their good career opportunities.