- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a talented developer with a "no problem" attitude that is appealed by challenge?
Do you like to work autonomously in a small team with short iterations and minimal overhead development?
--- REQUIRED SKILLS
* Proficient in PHP web development
* Excellent SQL skills and good NoSQL skills
* Up to date on modern web development (js, CSS3, html5)
* Familiar with Linux, virtual machines and distributed systems
* English speaking (Swedish is optional)
--- DESIRABLE SKILLS
* Coding experience in/with:
- MongoDB and/or Redis
- eCommerce platform(s) (Magento/ZenCart)
* Distributed systems
* Large scale data harvesting
* An analytic out-of-the-box mind for data processing, analysis and best-effort algorithms
--- WHAT WILL WE BE DOING TOGETHER?
We have been in online retail since the start in late December 2006. Ecommerce is rapidly changing and in order to keep up we rely more and more on clever algorithms on the backend side with automated procedures for big data gathering, market analysis, product creation, dynamic pricing and more.
Front-end wise we continuously alter and improve our platforms (presently three different shops run on two back ends each with up to six regionalized storefronts). We aim to add a more shopper customized experience for our visitors requiring a non-traditional and exciting development mindset.
--- PERSONAL SKILLS
* You are flexible, able to communicate and self-propelled
* You like challenges and is solution-oriented
--- ABOUT US
Scandianvian Luxury AB was founded by two computer engineers fresh out of school in late 2006. Initially we sold exclusive wristwatches on the Scandinavian market (Uret.se). We have since then added a wider product range, expanded to more markets and opened two more selling platforms for jewelry (Lamastone.com) and vintage watches (Vintagewatchagency.com).
We are currently ten people working in a free-from fashion from our spacious office on Götgatan in central Stockholm.
--- WORK HOURS, SALARY ETC
We are flexible to find a working solution that fit each person in our team, be it telecommuting or graveyard shifts. Salary based on your skill, ambition and commitment.
If you have any questions regarding this work opportunity, please contact Pontus, tel. +46(0)707 55 62 55 during working hours or evenings/weekends or email [email protected].
--- HOW TO APPLY
A. I dont mind tests
Apply by taking our Codility Entry Test (approx. 1.5 to 2 hours). We will contact all applicants that performs well on the test for interview.
Test is located here:
B. I'm old fashioned
Submit your CV and an optional personal letter to [email protected].
View full ad here:
webbutvecklare, web utvecklare, web developer, frontend, front end, backend, back end, php, developer, python, ecommerce, online retail