- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Make a change
In a world suffering from pollution and in a highly competitive industry, National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB (Nevs) was founded with the determination to make a change.
To improve by challenging the conservative and complex.
We believe, or in fact we know, that most people both want to do good and to find joy in what they are doing. So unlike most, we combine the two.
Now we are joining hands with strong technical, industrial and financial partners to become a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles aiming for our vision - to shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
We are building up a strong team in Sweden and China for this inspiring journey. If you feel that you want to be a part of this challenge and make a change - you should join us!
Our IT- department is creating a strong foundation of skills and we are therefore looking for a PDM, CAD and CAE Application Engineer, who will
- Have a responsibility for the application development within our Engineering community.
- Have technical communication with the Engineering community for development of IT systems.
- Be a part of developing a complete new PLM platform.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve applications, processes and working methods.
- Evaluate the feasibility of new proposals and products.
- Have responsibility for maintenance and user support.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Relevant experience in the work area, minimum 5 years
- BSc or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of tools: i.e. NX, Teamcenter, CAE applications (Hyperworks, LS-Dyna, Nastran etc.) XML, Databases
- Knowledge of Agile processes
You master English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
To be successful in the role, you need to:
- Have both functional and technical expertise within the field of System Development and Application Management
- Be creative, solution-oriented and open minded.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have the ability to plan, prioritize and drive for results.
- Have knowledge in Vehicle Development
National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current collective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
We will have interviews continuously as we get applications.
Vill Du vara med i det team som ska fokusera på utveckling av attraktiva bilar för framtiden? I så fall är Du varmt välkommen att söka anställning hos oss!