- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
DevPort is a fast growing development company with 150 experienced employees. Our main focus is on product- and production development in the automotive industry. We are also active in other development intensive industries.
To our office in Gothenburg, we are now looking for a HMI/frontend Software Developer.
You will be a part of a scrum team bringing next generation of car user experience into production.
Close collaboration with Interaction Designers is required to create the highest amount of customer value with a limited set of resources.
• UI and application layer development
• UI widget implementation
• All tasks required by the scrum team, including:
-> Requirements review and feedback
->Software implementation and test
-> Design documentation
-> Bug fixing
• UI performance optimization (load/response times and frame rate)
• Over time “a go to person”/expert for certain area of the HMI Software within the infotainment organization at our customer
• Driving continuous improvement of the collaboration between Interaction Designers and developers
• M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software engineering
• Working with Embedded Development with limited HW resources
• C++ (at least 5 years)
• Qt and QML (at least 2 years)
• Scrum and Agile development
• Linux development
• Object Oriented Design
• Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
• Driver’s license (B-level)
• Experience from working in an international environment
• Automotive and Infotainment experience
• Working with software for mobile devices
• Domain knowledge within following areas:
- Bluetooth stacks
- Media playback
- Embedded Linux Development (ie YOCTO)
• Graphics pipeline and shaders
• UI widget toolkit development
• A strive for future challenges and development
• Driven and self-motivated
• A great team player
• Willing to take up the task that is most important for the team to progress
Personality and commitment
Our most important success factor is our employees and their development, we therefore invest in competence development, the right project for the individual as well as internal competence exchanges in the form of seminars and time for self study etc. We also never forget that our company will never be better than their individuals and thus their development which gives us an added value. Personal characteristics of DevPorts personnel is our ability to be positive, outgoing and driven, with sharp's ability to create and maintain good business relationships. Additional properties are accuracy and high analytical ability and that we are stimulated by demanding and creative problem solving, to find new smart solutions.
How to apply
The recruitment of these vacancies will be continuous. Do you think it sounds interesting, please send us a brief description of yourself and your CV, preferably with references to [email protected]
Please, find more information about us at http://www.devport.se
DevPort gör aktiva val avseende annonseringsplatser, eventuellt stöd och urvalsmetoder inför varje rekrytering. När vi publicerat en annons kommer vi således inte att köpa tjänster eller annonser för en pågående rekrytering varför vi undanber sådana kontakter.