- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Mycronic AB is a Swedish high-tech company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of production solutions to the electronics industry. The products consist of mask writers for the production of photomasks and advanced surface mount technology (SMT) equipment. The mask writers are used by the world’s leading electronics companies in the manufacture of displays used in PC tablets, smart phones, TVs and computers as well as in the manufacture of semiconductors and in electronic packaging. The SMT equipment is used for stencil free jetting of solder paste and for mounting of electronic components on PCBs. The SMT equipment is used, among others, by large and small manufacturers of electronics in aerospace, aviation, medical, IT and telecom. A comprehensive aftermarket offering ensure Mycronic customers an effective electronics manufacturing. Mycronic headquarters is located in Täby. http://www.mycronic.com
About the job
In this role your main duties will be to work with the up-start of the manufactured mask writers after the electrical, electronics and mechanics have been installed. You will additionally install software, configure the computers, troubleshoot, and do some fine-tuning of the systems. The position is challenging and varied, and you work together with people from different teams within the company, such as electricity, electronics, mechanics, pneumatics and R&D.
• Post-secondary education in IT / Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in production, test and/or the energizing of advanced machinery
• You can read and understand the electric schedule/manage oscilloscope
• You have an understanding of Scripts
• Experience in Linux environment
• Fluent in English language, in speech and writing
• Responsible with good problem solving skills
• Highly developed communication skills
Application and information
In this recruitment Mycronic cooperate with Experis IT. Questions about the position are answered by Pia Holmberg, recruitment consultant at Experis IT, 08-508954 04, [email protected] or Jan Falck, recruitment consultant at Experis IT, 08-508954 44, [email protected]eris .com.
You apply for the position by registering your CV on http://www.experis.se.
Please send your application as soon as possible as the selection is ongoing.