- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers and carried through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,000 dedicated employees in more than 49 countries around the world, supported by a network of over 75,000 partners across 179 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website http://www.axis.com.
Reference number: 1454
WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. At Axis our employees are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that’s just the beginning. They are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards the goal of being number one in our industry. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers.
At Axis, great ideas have a way of quickly becoming great products, services, and customer experiences.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer to join our Core Product Platform team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will do innovative things that matter, you will be challenged, you will be inspired and you will be proud. In the Core Product Platform team you will play a very important role using all your engineering abilities to create and form leading technology.
* Be a key player in the development process of our technology and core product platform.
* Experimenting and develop new functionality to enhance our technology portfolio as well as looking ahead and be part of the coming platforms and products.
* Investigate and develop software for our video processing frameworks starting from the sensor backend, via image processing, scaling and encoding steps before finally ending up in the network domain always considering high performance and quality aspects.
* Drive studies and development activities in pre- and post-silicon environments.
* Develop a deep understanding of Axis video subsystem architecture and Linux BSP to ensure the efficient use of hardware resources and memory during code development. These resources are the critical core of Axis product platforms supporting various video scenarios and resolutions.
* The new SoC platforms always reach our department at technologies first so you will often take part in very thrilling and intensive platform bringups.
* Understand features from a customer point-of-view and propose well thought-out APIs to cover all possible corner-case scenarios.
* Debug and trouble shoot low-level software in various environments such as during silicon bring-up, as well as during the platform and product development phase.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a top talent engineer to our team. You are humble, open minded, eager and willing to learn. You always take full responsibility and have high pride in delivering quality on time.
You are a highly motivated with passion and skills in Linux internals, device drivers, low-level SoC programming and troubleshooting.
As teamwork is crucial for us it’s important that you can contribute with good spirit and welcomes the different Agile working methodologies used in our projects.
You have a Master's degree in computer science, physics, electrical engineering or similar and are a dedicated individual with a strong personal drive.
Your English is fluent, both written and verbal.
THE CORE PRODUCT PLATFORM TEAM
You will be working in a strong team consisting of very experienced and dedicated engineers that develop the foundation for Axis future products.
Our team takes great pride in being a creative, experimenting and bringing new functionality to the Axis product portfolio. Our ideas and actions gives Axis competitive edge.
The typical employee in the team works in roles such as software engineer, technical lead or technical expert.
WHAT AXIS CAN DO FOR YOU?
As an engineer at Axis you will have a great chance for development in an organization that values creativity and promotes individual growth. We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us!
READY TO ACT?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
Find out more from our recruiting manager Johan Ekenstierna at phone +46 46 272 1800.
This recruitment is handled solely by Axis Communications AB, and we politely but firmly decline all calls from recruitment and consulting companies.