At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable. In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Our UX/UI team within Digital is making sure the various digital touchpoints are aligned and is now looking for someone to take the responsibility for designing a hassle-free e-commerce and after-sales experience that lives up to our brand.
Would you like the challenge to take in our global and local websites in our seven European core markets?
UX Designer Web
You will champion UX in the organisation and promote the user-centric way of working. Together with web analysts and service designers, you will identify customer needs and pain points as a starting point for your continuous work with research, analysis, early-stage conceptual design, and user tests all the way through final delivery, launch, and continuous improvements.
Our team works remotely across seven markets, and we are looking for a UX designer who can be based in one of our markets: Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, or Spain.
What you'll do
- Work closely with e-commerce managers and content editors to optimise the sales-driven e-commerce experience and showcase our unique offers in a convincing way.
- Collaborate with designers, business analysts, and stakeholders to translate business requirements into user flows and detailed UX design.
- Work with developers from an early stage and ensure that the design handover helps developers work effectively and deliver accordingly.
- Design responsive components and layouts to enable storytelling about our company’s mission.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and base your design decisions on customer insights, collected data and best practices in combination with your experience and expertise.
- Challenge the status quo and identify opportunities and propose improvements.
What you bring
- Relevant work experience in designing for e-commerce and sales-driven UI.
- Excellent skills in designing user flows and interactive prototypes as well as high-level concepts, page compositions, and small details.
- Good analytics skills and ability to pull data from analytics tools and other data resources to identify insights and learnings about our customer’s behavior.
- Extensive knowledge of Figma where you create responsive layouts/components and apply modular thinking when using/improving our design system.
What we offer
- The possibility to be part of creating something new that has never been done before.
- To have the best of a start-up atmosphere with the support of an already
- To make a difference: lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact.
- To be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split.
- To be part of a fun work culture with a high team spirit. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Cart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, beers after work, etc.
And surely, we have all the basics in place: competitive salary, pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work.
Working for Lynk & co
We do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you´ll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework and you apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest 31/1.
We will do an ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don´t hesitate to submit your application already today.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Head of Digital Development Nico Ruggiu, [email protected]. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Recruiter Mira Kantola, [email protected].
To learn more about us, check out our (https://www.lynkco.com/en/) and follow us on (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lynkco/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lynkco.global/), or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here (https://hello.lynkco.com/)