We know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable. In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Our hugely ambitious digital team with an exciting roadmap is getting better prepared for the challenges in a scale-up environment and looking for several new colleagues to strengthen the team. We’re a fast-moving and open-minded team, looking for someone who wants to be part of shaping our future user experience as our new
Business Analyst Web
You will act as a bridge between the business, the UX/UI, and the development teams being responsible for understanding, capturing, and processing business input and translating it to design/technical requirements for the design/development teams.
We work both in separate outlined projects and in ongoing development sprints.
You can be based in any of the countries where we already have a club in one of the cities: Amsterdam, Gothenburg, Barcelona, Antwerp or Berlin.
What you'll do
You will agree and document detailed design and acceptance criteria for all requirements and project deliverables. Your responsibility is to follow the requirements from start to finish, making sure the end result is aligned with business needs. You lead analysis, bring features and products to market and develop and grow user experience and business opportunities.
- find the best solutions for new features on the website and deliver complete user stories that are ready to be picked up and implemented
- Build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders (business and product/platform owners, developers, and testers as well as digital analysts and e-commerce managers) and work with the agile teams to continuously improve ways of working.
- Come up with creative solutions and validate them to be technically feasible
- Highlight and share risks associated with plans and designs
What you bring
- Minimum of a few years of business analysis experience (preferably in e-commerce).
- Familiarity with the possibilities and limitations of software commonly used in web development (such as Figma, Azure DevOps, MS Dynamics, React JS, and Sitecore) and how they work together in the development process.
- An analytical mindset and ability to break down business requirements into functional requirements
To be successful in the role, you need to communicate ideas in both a technical and stakeholder-friendly language, with a constructive and solution-oriented approach.
What we offer
- The possibility to be part of creating something new that has never been done before.
- To have the best of a start-up atmosphere with the support of an already established organization.
- To make a difference: lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact.
- To be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split.
- To be part of a fun work culture with a high team spirit. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Cart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, beers after work, etc.
And surely, we have all the basics in place: competitive salary, pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work.
Working for Lynk & co
We do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you´ll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework and you apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest 31/1.
We will do an ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don´t hesitate to submit your application already today.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Head of Digital Development Nico Ruggiu, [email protected]. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Recruiter Mira Kantola, [email protected].
To learn more about us, check out our (https://www.lynkco.com/en/) and follow us on (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lynkco/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lynkco.global/), or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here (https://hello.lynkco.com/)