About this opportunity
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is better. We do both.
We at Ericsson are the leader in bringing 5G to the market. With the commercial launch of 5G in 2019, there’s never been a better time for us to steer the world into the next decade. 5G will power endless ground-breaking improvements across many industries –from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
Ericsson in Kista, Stockholm, is looking for new talents who would like to work with the development of Baseband SW!
We are part of PDU Baseband Software, and we drive 5G(NR) end-to-end baseband software product development, relying on the competence and capability of our people to take on full feature responsibility i.e. enabling the implementation and verification of full feature requirements. Based in Stockholm, we are proud to own the NR MSRBS baseband products and to be responsible for all product development planning and maintenance.
We work in an international environment together with colleagues in different parts of the world - Ottawa, Beijing, Lund and some more.
What you will do
- Write inventive, high quality, clean, optimized and mostly threaded code in a Multi-Core environment.
- Write unit tests and Multi component tests to secure the quality of your deliveries.
- Support systemization of new products.
- Have outstanding software tools and continuous integration machinery available, all to support you in the daily development.
- Experience a truly collaborative, supportive and encouraging environment, both in terms of tools and colleagues - we have lots of fun together!
You will bring
- B.Sc, or M. Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- C programming skills
- Knowledge of 3GPP standard, specially L2 and User-plane Control
- Multi-core processor programming
- Real time embedded systems
- Signal processing
- Experience in Python, C++, Java is a plus.
- Version control GIT, Gerrit
- Agile practice SCRUM, Kanban and using of Jira like tools
- Familiar with Linux development environment
We believe that our ideal candidate also wants to evolve in:
- Teamwork and how to share knowledge, collaborate and communicate in the best way possible
- Quality focus and problem-solving
- Lean and Agile methodologies
- System thinking
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Recruiter: Niclas Persson, [email protected]. Please note that we can not accept any applications through email.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.