At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable. In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Our hugely ambitious digital team working on the Lynk & Co mobile App is looking for a new colleague with extensive experience on similar native apps in a fast-growing, international environment. This is a role that will be part of shaping our future user experience. We’re a fast-moving, open-minded team that operates in a challenging, but rewarding scale-up environment. This is your opportunity to join the movement as a
UAT TESTER APP
You take part in key development projects by ensuring that the user experience meets acceptance requirements from a business and usability perspective. While it requires robust technical knowledge, it focuses on the needs of the business with an eye for UX/UI design acceptance requirements and the end-user perspective throughout the journey, with a quality-first mindset.
Part of the testing for the app needs to be carried out on a physical car. The conditions for that are best in Gothenburg and Amsterdam. So our ideal candidate would be already based (or interested in relocating) to one of these countries (NL, SE), within reasonable commuting time to the city.
What you'll do
- Create test cases, plan and carry out UAT testing of the app, in collaboration with UAT test lead.
- Document, report and follow up on defects and identified bugs.
- Work in collaboration with Business, UX, and Technology stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve existing features and functionality
What you should have
- A few years of work experience with native iOS and Android apps
- Experience with end-to-end and UX/UI testing
- Following is seen beneficial, but not mandatory:
Experience carrying out tests between a mobile app and a physical vehicle
Knowledge in Figma, DevOps, and Asana
What we offer
- The possibility to be part of creating something new that has never been done before.
- To have the best of a start-up atmosphere with the support of an already established organization.
- To make a difference: lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact.
- To be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split.
- To be part of a fun work culture with a high team spirit. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Cart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, beers after work, etc.
And surely, we have all the basics in place: competitive salary, pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work.
Working for Lynk & co
We do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you´ll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework and you apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest 31/1.
We will do an ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don´t hesitate to submit your application already today.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Head of Digital Development Nico Ruggiu, [email protected]. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Recruiter Mira Kantola, [email protected].
To learn more about us, check out our (https://www.lynkco.com/en/) and follow us on (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lynkco/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lynkco.global/), or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here (https://hello.lynkco.com/)
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- PHP-utvecklare till PS Finance Group! 👨💻
- PHP-utvecklare till PS Finance Group! 👨💻
- Lead Frontend-utvecklare med intresse för UX
- Fullstack / Java utvecklare till spännande Addoro i Göteborg
- Product Owner Data & Insights till Alektum Group i Göteborg