Lead Automated Test Engineer
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbldHPFltQQ&list=PLa7UGrWOTyjmJh_co9aY3PCf71uwP0S3a.
At Schneider Electric we are focused on improving business, safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability and connectivity. We do this with EcoStruxure ™, our open IoT-enabled architecture and platform that allows us to innovate at all levels and make reality of bold ideas.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Lead Automated Test Engineer based in Lund Sweden to help us deliver Schneider Electric’s corporate Building Management System (BMS) platform. We are seeking a talented ‘hands on’ engineer to join our development department in Lund. As a member of the development team you will work closely with other development teams globally.
The Lead Automated Test Engineer will be responsible for creating tests from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support in our BMS platform. In this role, you should be able to develop automated tests with a sharp eye for spotting defects and lead our journey to a higher degree of automated tests. You should be a cross-team player and a good communicator. You will ensure best practices are followed while being responsive in a dynamic and iterative Agile development setting.
• Develop and perform automated tests (integration, acceptance, smoke, functional and performance) for scalable and secure platforms
• Lead and drive our automated testing process and collaborate with teams to create and
• Collaborate with architects and other key stakeholders to clarify and deliver project requirements
• Work with stakeholders to solve internal and external problems
Required skills and experiences
• 3+ years of software development AND Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or 5+ years of software quality assurance experience
• Experience of leading the development of automated test cross multiple teams
• Experience of designing and building test automation in a continuous integration environment including functional and performance testing from development to staging and production.
• Knowledge of QA methodologies in the context of Agile software lifecycle (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired).
• 3 – 5 years experience of scripting languages, especially Python
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience with SQL databases and concepts
• Experience with MS Visual Studio Tools
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Good verbal and written English and Swedish communication skills.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY
Did we get you inspired?
Apply at http://www.se.com/jobb.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Gunilla Andersson, at [email protected]