At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
At Bosch Software Center in Lund, we work with different divisions and companies within the Bosch Group. We are now setting up a group of software engineers for the Bosch Building Technologies entity. Building Technology develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. Intelligent security cameras are part of the product portfolio. These cameras are becoming vital sensors in the world of IoT to capture data and utilize the security systems to 100%.
The Lund team will work with cameras which runs embedded Linux or Android with focus on common components, platform bring up and feature development.
- Work in international teams, distributed all over the world.
- Participate in every stage of the software development from requirement analysis, design and implementation, to module and system verification.
- Create software drivers, applications, and feature development in Linux.
- Adopt underlying layers for Android to run on Bosch cameras.
- Bring up new releases from Google and SoC vendors.
The newly created camera team is part of the group working with Android Automotive in Lund. There is clear resemblance between the Android/Linux in cars and cameras whereas there will be opportunities to move between product segments.
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience from software development on embedded Linux systems.
- Knowledge about the Android framework, HALs, Linux APIs, etc. is highly valued.
- Hardware bring up experience for Linux systems is preferred.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills as well and scripting in for example Python/Bash.
- Experience of agile development and continuous integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is our company language).
We don’t value your expertise only based on tenure – mindset, drive and personality are important aspects. You will be part of a skilled, open minded team where we emphasize cooperation, knowledge sharing, open communication and giving people to grow.
Looking forward to your application and talk about our future!
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible work time options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, catering facilities, collective agreement, wellness contribution, access to local public transport, and room for creativity.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.