Here you get the chance to make a real difference as your team works to develop advanced features that save lives! In the role, you work with the company´s most central control system and you get the opportunity to make a difference from the start. The automotive industry is under development and our customer is now taking the baton towards sustainable transport systems. We are now looking for a Function Developer who wants to be part of this exciting journey!
Information about the client and position
The culture of our client is undeniably unique, here you live by your values - the consumer first, respect for the individual, eliminate waste, determination, teamwork and integrity! Our client is one of the world´s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and industrial and marine engines. They value creativity, problem solving and critical thinking highly and the group is characterized by a desire to constantly improve.
You will belong to the group Driver Assistance Functions which consists of 15 employees who work agile in cross-functional teams. The section is responsible for completely self-developed functions and software, and you develop ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems). These functions save lives, help the driver to drive safely, energy efficiently and with high comfort. With the help of fused information from external sensors, you create functions that warn and act directly to deal with potential dangers and to protect vulnerable road users, pedestrians, etc.
In the role of function developer, you work with broad contact areas, you need to understand what the customer wants or familiarize yourself with new legal requirements that you need to adapt to. You are involved from the beginning in the development of new functions or to improve existing functions.
The tasks are varied, and the group is responsible for the entire delivery, you will for example:
• Program new functions
• Write requirements, systemize, implement with Matlab Simulink
• Write test cases in Python and be out in vehicles to test on the road, analyze measurement data, certify functions and handle feedback from field tests and customers
You are offered
• To learn more about one of the most exciting areas in the automotive industry, namely driver assistance systems. You get to learn from experienced colleagues and take personal responsibility in your role
• Fantastic development opportunities based on what you are passionate about, the company encourages development internally
• A place in a team with really driven people who have a lot of fun together
• Flexible work from home or from the office
• A detailed planned introductory program with mentorship and customized tasks during your first period
We are looking for
• College or master´s degree in a relevant technical field
• Knowledge of Python
• Fluency in English in speech and writing
• Interest in Embedded Systems
We see the merit if you have knowledge in Swedish or a strong desire to learn Swedish, have previous experience from testing and a strong interest in vehicles. We believe that your personal qualities are crucial to how well you will thrive in the role. As a person, you are responsible, structured and motivated by technical challenges. You are happy to collaborate with others to come up with creative solutions.
Information about the position
Professionals Nord is looking for a junior Test developer. During the first 12 months, you work as a consultant through Professionals Nord and if the cooperation has worked well, you have good opportunities for continued employment with the client company which is our common goal.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and our clients wishes is that all questions about the service go to [email protected]
START: Immediately (with regards to notice period)
CONTACT: [email protected]
Apply for the position below by filling in your information and attaching documents. You can also log in to "Mina sidor" after you have confirmed your account, here you can create your candidate profile which increases your chance to get your dream job! We review the selection on an ongoing basis and may therefore have proceeded with candidates before the ad is closed. Unfortunately we do not accept applications via email, but if you have questions about the service, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected]