We are looking for a Java developer that appreciate working as a consultant in a technology company in Sweden. You work independently, are innovative and can find solutions that are useful and contribute to business benefits. You have experience working in teams and are familiar with agile project methods.
About the role
As a system developer, you understand solutions in an overall perspective. Your specialty is to see and create solutions that meet customer needs. You can effectively structure code and have a good understanding of how to create good user experience. You have experience of the software development process, code standard and version control.
- More than 5 years of solid experience and knowledge in Java
- Knowledge of version control, ability to write tests, refactorize existing code and work with existing code bases
- Experience of all aspects of software development lifecycle and system integration
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Very good knowledge of data modeling, GIT / BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, ELK, Docker
- Experience of working according to agile project method
- Knowledge of coding standards, security checks (OWASP), code review, source control management, testing and operation
- Knowledge and experience of AWS
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
Above all, you are curious, responsible, flexible, and aspiring to develop innovative products and services.
- We have three key words - Care, Share and Commit - something that defines how we are in our daily work, in the meeting with our customers and towards each other
- Recommit offers a foundation for our co-workers to enhance their technical skills within IT. We strongly believe in knowledge sharing and are always passionate to learn from each other
- Our employees consist of senior technology developers as well as young talents that disrupt with new ideas for innovations and opportunities. We know that the best teams consist of a mixed group of individuals
- We endorse cultural diversity and have long experience in relocating new coworkers to our company and country. Recommit is certified by the Swedish Migration Agency and we can in short period of time handle the process of a valid work permit. We also try to help as much as possible in all aspects when in come to integrate to Sweden and the Swedish society .
- Recommit AB was founded in 2010 and our office is located in central Stockholm
Does this sound like something for you? Apply today and meet us for a first Teams meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Jonas Falkowski Källman at [email protected], or +46733113114
We are looking forward to your application!