- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
GCD is a service delivery organization with units in multiple locations around the globe. The OSS (Operation Support Systems) area include the tools and processes needed for network operators and telecom providers to handle the everyday task of managing their assets, such as network entities, staff and customers. GCD OSS stands for the leading expertise within services in the OSS area. Global Competence Domain supports all of Ericsson?s 10 Regions in the world by delivering strategic competence to maximize customer value in selected engagements. An important role for GCD is to support new product and services introductions in the regions.
GCD is now looking for a Senior Engineer for Global Competence Domain OSS to join its team based in the Lindholmen Offices, Göteborg, Sweden. The role will primarily be working within the IP Broadband domain, you will be required to act as the solution and integration lead for implementing and deployment, with a high level of customer interaction and co-ordination with different stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage customers' requirements and customer expectations from pre-sales through to the handover stages of the project
- Provide leadership and senior competence for local integration teams.
- Identify the impacts and risks as a result of the solution introduction, and recommendations on solution evolution
- Share and transfer knowledge, and mentor the other team members
- Participate in customer workshops, provide solution and technical expertise and deliver solution presentations
- Identify add on sales opportunities via a close cooperation with the customer in the delivery projects and drive business with the customer by finding new convergence opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones.
- Interact with customer and other Service Delivery organization
Position Qualifications Core Competences:
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Language skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Candidate should have strong experience on the SI projects within OSS area and should work with high motivation to contribute to Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and New Business Generation process.
University degree in ICT/Engineering (Bachelor or above)
Strong technical competence in IPTNMS-Packet / IPTNMS-Circuit / SO-EM
Strong knowledge in IP services (E-LINE/LAN, MPLS-TP)
Strong knowledge on SuSE Linux, HP-UX operating systems
Strong knowledge on Ingres, MySQL, Postgres Databases
Integration knowledge/experience of ENIQ with IP Broadband portfolio
Knowledge of TCP/IP and CLNS Networking
UNIX Scripting skills
Knowledge of Ericsson Traffic Nodes and SPO nodes
Excellent interpersonal, social & communication skills
High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
Entrepreneurial and result driven; makes sure set targets are met
Excellent oral/written English. Fluency in more languages is highly valued
Willingness to travel in order to fulfill business and customer's requirements