- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We Are DICE
EA entertains millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning developer based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise with the widely acclaimed Battlefield 4 being the latest installment.
The Challenge Ahead
QA analysts at DICE are deeply embedded in development and are responsible for testing, documenting and analyzing the game during production.
The analyst role is a versatile role with many areas of focus and responsibilities. An analyst acts as a catalyst ensuring that QA understands the design and that it´s features are tested in the correct way as well as ensuring that the quality of the game lives up to our players expectations.
The Next Great DICE QA Analyst Needs
Analysts must be analytical and methodical. Good English language skills (written and verbal) are necessary in order to document features and communicate them to colleagues. IT competence, including use of spreadsheets and database packages, is also required. Above all, Analysts must be avid games players. They must be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry, including the different platforms, game styles, and genres. It?s important to know the market so they can evaluate our games against the competition.
They should also have an understanding of how games are put together, and how the different elements of a game contribute to the playing experience.
- Ambitious, determined, hard-working
- Strong observational skills, analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to be flexible and team-oriented with the aptitude to balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- High level of pro-activeness and sense of urgency
- Knowledge of testing/planning tools
- Knowledge of software development methodology and stages (milestones/sprints, Alpha, Beta)
- Good knowledge of gaming consoles and software: strong interest in video games and/or software testing
- Degree or equivalent
- A general understanding of C++, HTML, Automation tools, scripting languages & Level editors
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is temporary and applications will be selected continuously. We will prioritize candidates already residing in Sweden.