- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this opportunity
Interested to lead in cloud-native technologies?
Excellent, as we are now looking for creative, energetic, system and software developers to join our Network Automation unit. We are embracing a start-up mentality to deliver our product with better customer experience and at the same time increase the organizational efficiency. The Network Automation unit is part of Product Development Unit (PDU) Cloud RAN(Radio Access Network), a new organization that will be leading the development and creation of a cloud-native RAN product offering.
Our unit drives and develops new ways of deploying, managing and controlling the Radio Access Network, using principle from cloud native, intent driven management, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) as an integrated part of the solutions. Our vision is an autonomous RAN with a minimum of manual interactions. An important part to enable this is to use a Continues Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) flow within our development.
We have a customer focus with commercial trials planned beginning of 2022. We are growing our organization with skilled persons with various kinds of experiences in software development who care about well-crafted software and reliable systems. We are searching for people who are eager to join us on our journey to build something truly exciting!
We offer an environment where you will be part of a team with the responsibility to develop microservice solutions in a cloud-based Radio Access Network. The team is responsible from initial systemization to product introduction and release, taking an end-to-end product responsibility. This means that the tasks range from requirement setting, systemization, design, implementation, integration, verification to customer release and maintenance. We strive towards using DevOps principles to as a large extent as possible.
At Ericsson, we believe in teamwork and value open communication. We believe in agile principles, meaning we are flexible, always strive to improve our ways of working and that the team members together have the required competence to drive the development of the solutions from start to finish. All members of the team contribute with their expertise, thus communication, and coordination both within the team as well as with other teams are of importance.
You will face new technics and methods, like cloud native, microservices and AI/ML, at the same time as the system architecture and the solutions are being developed. You need to be comfortable to work on unspecified tasks and changing requirements.
What you will do
- Participate in design activities, such as analyze, design and implement code, tests and documentation.
- Participate in integration activities and continuously perform system integration of what’s been developed.
- Follow our features all the way to customer making sure it works as encouraged.
- Daily collaborate with the other team members as most suitable to reach our delivery goals.
- Engage and suggest changes to improve our performance.
You will bring
- A can-do personality that is positive, productive and creative and an ability to plan and drive your own work.
- A team-spirit mentality to reach our common goals and an ability to adapt and respond to changes.
- Excellent cooperation, communication and people skills.
- Large interest in continuously develop your personal competences and skills.
- MSc or BSc level in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Interest in software development in general and object-oriented programming languages such as Golang, C/C++ or Java.
- Knowledge of software/tools: Docker containers, orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and version control tools such as Git.
- Proficiency in English in conversation and writing.
- Knowledge within any of the areas: Telecommunication, Cloud, Virtualization, Machine Learning, and Agile ways of working is beneficial.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Stefan Vasiljevic at [email protected]
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
You will report to: Product Development Leader
Location for this role: Linköping, Sweden
Last day to apply: As soon as possible
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Östergötland : Linköping
Job details: Developer
Primary Recruiter: Stefan Vasiljevic