- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a Software Architect to our existing team in Software Development at Etteplan in Linköping. With us you will be listened to and respected. With cooperation and an open dialogue because you become part of a creative, international corporate culture that continually offers new ways to develop.
As a Software Architect you will be responsible for the design and architecture of software solutions including user interface, technology integration and site architecture for development projects. This role will be responsible for managing technology teams from definition phase through implementation, as well as contribute to the sales cycle.
You will assist customers and the Etteplan organization in the software competence area by finding new technical solutions and by solving complex technical issues together with the developing units.
Your skills will be required in the following fields:
- Pre-studies and sales, to provide good estimation of time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects
- In corporation with project managers develop project plans with design solutions including risk assessment
- Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Closely follow the progress of one’s own technical area and apply new solutions in use.
- Make sure that customer solutions are developed in the right direction, with the suitable methods and processes in place.
- 8+ years in the area of software development and software integration and/or interactive design
- Strong understanding of design principles both in software architecture and software engineering
- Expert proficiency in OO Application Development under UNIX or Windows
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to HTML5, XML, C#.Net, C/C++, Java, SQL, Python, RDBMS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
Submit your application as soon as possible when the recruitment is ongoing.
Etteplan is an employer in industrial engineering and technical product information. We offer a vantage point to international industry, serving top players in their specific fields of expertise. Etteplan is one of the leading engineering companies in the Nordic countries offering interesting and challenging jobs in a growing and international working environment. The company currently has almost 1,900 experts in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China.