- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senterprise är Sveriges konsult- och rekryteringsföretag inom Microsoft och .NET. Vi erbjudernågra av marknadens bästa proffs inom Microsoft och .NET. Läs vidare på http://www.senterprise.se
About our Customer
Our customer is a fastest growing provider of Web Content Management.
You will provide operational support and management of applications and services running in Digital Experience Cloud. Ensuring operational support, stability, availability and optimal configuration of hosted applications, services and systems.
Support includes change and request handling, administration and management of hosted environments and installation, patching, upgrades & maintenance for software products.
Daily monitoring, maintenance and support of high traffic web solutions and third party services:
• Proactively monitor and fix issues before they become a problem.
• Analyzing and fixing production problems.
• Define monitoring best practices.
Provide support to our global customer success teams, including:
• Analyzing requirements and working on detailed design for large changes.
• Provide best practices.
• Troubleshooting site performance issues.
• Troubleshooting site availability issues.
• Be a part of the Episerver DevOps approach.
• Updating system documentation.
Qualifications & Experience
You have previous experience in working with large scale it-systems. You have recorded experience with the Microsoft Windows platform and .NET based applications, Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server. You have good knowledge of how to install, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows platforms.
You find pleasure in automating repetitive tasks and have experience with Microsoft PowerShell and automation.
We seek a person that has the ability to work independently and in a team in the day to day operations and planning of our platform and work together with other teams in our mission to deliver the best solutions to our customers.
You as a person are competent within your area, hold good social skills, responsibility taking and have a positive attitude. You strive towards delivering high quality in your services from start to finish.
You speak English fluently and Swedish is a plus.
Knowledge and abilities
• Knowledge on public cloud infrastructure.
• Knowledge of CMS technologies and concepts
• Solid knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP and HTTP.
• Solid understanding of high availability and failover scenarios, load balanced environments.
• Solid web application troubleshooting skills, including performance optimization, traffic analysis and blocking strategies.
• Ability to gather requirements, design and implement appropriate solutions.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have the ability to shift gears as the needs of the team/business arise.
• Web solution availability and performance monitoring.
• Web solution performance tuning.
• Microsoft Technologies
- Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and services.
- Microsoft Windows platform.
- Microsoft .NET platform.
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- SQL Server administration and troubleshooting.
- PowerShell / Automation
• Common technologies
- Domain Naming Systems (DNS)
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)