- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hi! Are you interested in working at one of Sweden’s most attractive employers?
ALTEN IT Västerås is growing, and we are now looking for a fullstack Node/React developer for an exciting project. Would you like to be a part of our development teams, consisting of a highly inclusive mix of skilled Frontend-and Backend developer, DevOps Engineers, iOS/Android developers and Cloud Architects from all over the world? Also, get the opportunity to be led by our dedicated management team who will guide you forward in your career? ALTEN IT Sweden has 200+ assignments and we are approximately 100 employees within IT at the Stockholm/Västerås offices , working inhouse or at different projects. We all come together during tech week or in our internal competence networks such as
WOMEN@ALTEN, ALTEN INNOVATION AND ALTEN SPORTS.
WE THINK OUR NEW COLLEAGUE HAS:
• 5+ YEARS OF FULLSTACK DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE WITHIN NODEJS AND REACTJS
• AZURE DEVOPS & CLOUD
MERITORIOUS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE WITHIN:
• Docker och Kubernetes
- National and International opportunities – A wide range of assignments both locally and globally
- Internal Networks – Creating togetherness between colleagues
- Individual education budget – For further personal development
- Work life balance
- Other benefits regarding wellness, health care and pension
- Fully paid between assignments and collective agreement
Our clients are found in industries such as vehicles, telecom, finance, banking, public sector and retail, where our consultants are active throughout the product development chain. Every employee is equally important to our company growth and success, and therefore we value individual feedback and work actively with personal development. Today, ALTEN Group is based in more than 25 countries and is one of Europe’s largest consulting companies within IT, Engineering and Life Science, with over 37.000 employees.
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey -
WE BELIEVE IN GROWING TOGETHER!
Contact HR Partner Anneli Westermark at [email protected]