- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are expanding and even though we recruited a dozen talented colleagues this year, we are still looking for several more system specialists to join our team! We can offer you the opportunity to be part of a motivated team and work for a fast growing, profitable company where technology rules. We offer excellent employee benefits, a flat and agile organization that wants you to care about where we’re going and how to get there!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for several more system specialists to our solutions team - are you one of them?
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of a growing team with a strong development culture, a relentless focus on solutions quality and customer satisfaction. As a Solutions Developer you will be part of a team responsible for delivering on system customization, integration and quality in a technical holistic view. You will work closely with our foremost system specialists and as your skills develop, so will the scope of your role!
Example of work tasks:
• Participate in project planning when launching customer projects
• Develop & implement customers’ data
• Be involved and lead technical discussions, both internal and externally
• Contribute to the project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in this role, you probably consider yourself to be a great team player and a problem solver. Since you will have external as well as internal contact areas, it is important that you have good communication skills. Further, we think that you have an analytical mindset and believe you can get your head around complex systems.
Besides a great personality we’re looking for candidates with the following background:
• A bachelor’s degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects
• Database development experience
• Fluent in English and Swedish
• Minimum of 1 year working within software development
• Experience from Agile development
• Experience working in a product organization
• Experience from developing frontend / UI and/or mobile apps
Start: ASAP, but we prefer "Ms/Mr Right" to "Ms/Mr Right Now"
Extent: Full time
Location: Gothenburg. We will soon be starting up a similar team at our Stockholm office so if you're thinking about moving there please tell us and we'll se what we can do!
Contact person: Maja Storm or Robert Crivei
Sounds interesting? Please click on "Apply" below to easily submit your application. We review applications continuously so please apply ASAP!