- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Truecaller is a leading search technology company that is transforming your phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. We create a unique app for over 100 million users, and handle a database with over 1.5 billion phone numbers. Each second we handle over 12,000 user requests and support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry. Our users have rewarded our hard work with 4+ stars in both Google Play and in App Store.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world, and last year we received over $80 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Today, we are 70 employees in an agile organization where we focus more on the product and our users than on processes and policies. Every team member voices their opinion, and ideas and are part of building and shaping our Truecaller vision and culture.
You will be one of the key roles in our Mobile Engineering team and deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development on iOS, from idea generation to delivery and analysis. Your challenge will be to write efficient code as well as visioning and leading future development initiatives. You will be highly involved in complex features and design work. Together with your team, you will be developing for several devices together, and also drive cross team technical initiatives. UX and UI will also be of great importance in your work.
As far as your technical skills, we?d love to hear about experience like:
- Deep understanding in Cocoa and iOS application development (architectures, design, tools, SDKs), asynchronous server communication and UX optimization
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented programming using Objective-C
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant degree
- Experience from unit testing frameworks
- Experience of agile development
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Integration
- Fluent English skills, oral and written.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!