- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Truecaller is a leading search technology company that is transforming your phone book to make it more intelligent and useful. We create a unique app for over 150 million users, and handle a database with over 1.7 billion phone numbers. Each second we handle over 12,000 user requests and support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry. Our users have rewarded our hard work with 4+ stars in both Google Play and in App Store.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world, and last year we received over $80 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Today, we are 85 employees in an agile organization where we focus more on the product and our users than on processes and policies. Every team member voices their opinion, and ideas and are part of building and shaping our Truecaller vision and culture.
Your mission is to become a vital member of the strategy team where you will be responsible for the growth of the Truecaller user base and our partnerships with leading mobile handset manufacturers and operator worldwide. You will participate in deep integration of Truecaller, Truedialer and Truemessenger into millions of handset and tablets sold across the world. Android will remain your platform of choice, although we are working in a very dynamic environment and htere will be opportunities to explore other platfroms (like Windows Phone, Tizen, Firefox OS, Ubuntu), as well as one that has not gone public yet. Oh and did we mention that this position will also require some exciting travelling? So hurry-up, the number of positions is limited.
As far as your technical skills, we?d love to hear about experience like:
- Extensive and hands-on experience with Android SDK, development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components
- Advanced knowledge in Java and other languages like C++, C# or Objective-C
- Experience from unit testing frameworks such as Espresso
- Experience of agile development
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Improvement
- Fluent English skills, oral and written.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyskapande grafisk designer till Doremir Music Research - deltid
- Parkeringsplats söker systemutvecklare
- Europas bästa arbetsgivare söker fler webbutvecklare!
- Embedded-utvecklare självkörande fordon söker till vår kund. Sök utan CV!
- Technical Artist