- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Truecaller is a mobile tech company building the world's largest verified mobile phone community. We have a database with over 1,7 billion phone numbers so far and 150 million users. Each second we handle over 10 000 user searches and we support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and Blackberry. Our users have rewarded our hard work with 4+ stars in both Google Play and in App Store. In 2014 we were the proud recipient of the ?Swedish Company of the Year? award.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world, and last year we received over $80 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Today we are 85 employees in an agile organization where we focus more on the product and our users than on processes and policies. Every team member voice their opinion and ideas and are part of building and shaping our Truecaller vision and culture.
You will own the analytics product for Truecaller. Being a Product Owner means you will have an important role in the development of the whole Truecaller product. Your challenge is to design, roadmap, and build our reporting suites and other analytics products, meanwhile making sure we have the right data and quality to support decisions. With your guidance the analysts will support the business in understanding our customers behavior and gain insights about the products. You will own definitions of concepts and KPIs as well as how they are implemented.
You will work with other product managers, engineers, data scientists, and designers; you will interface with every aspect of the Truecaller organization across the world. The products you build will be essential for understanding all of the Truecaller business.
- 5+ year experience, preferably from top-tier SaaS or gaming companies, designing and building successful, innovative products from scratch.
- You have a true talent for gaining and explaining insights from large complex data sets.
- You posses excellent communication skills, and are able to visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of formats to various stakeholders
- You have thorough understanding and experience from agile development
- Track record of leading highly impactful analytics teams to produce game changing results.
- It comes naturally to you to identify opportunities for growth, influence key stakeholders and drive initiatives to a successful outcome
- Proficient in facilitating decision making processes about complex data engineering questions.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!