- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
UX Designer to a global company!
Do you have passion for User Experience? Do global possibilities attract you?
Get Ready - for your new job at a world leading company!
You will work as a UX Designer in a Development Unit in Karlskrona within a company that provides the global market with a high performing and scalable platform which today is the key building block in our world leading Radio Networks (3G and 4G). The main tasks include defining design and user interaction with sketches, mockups and clickable prototypes. You will lead the UX-process from concept to implementation and collaborate with user researches, product manager, architects, developers and testers. Our unit is a global organization with operations in Sweden, USA, India, and China.
With our vision of 50 billion connections we have a challenging future ahead of us. Network capacity is the key for future success and we will need to make the platform even more scalable, flexible and robust to meet the customer requirements. At the same time we need to support our massive installed base with demanding customers. Ahead of us lie extremely important projects that will secure our leading position in a market with an ever increasing mix of smartphones, laptops, netbooks, tablets and a number of other devices and utilities.
• Experience with designing web applications
• Experience of leading the UX-process from concept to implementation
• Experience of working with UX frameworks, guidelines and responsive design
• Knowledge in Justinmind, Axure or similar prototyping tools
• Knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator
•Experience in user research, usability testing and agile environment
•Have an up to date portfolio
To be part of us you need to
• Have an interest to constantly learn and share your new findings
• Able to give/receive feedback on UX solutions and share UX knowledge within the organization
• Have an intrest in following new trends within the area
• Have good communication skills
• Collaborate with user researches, product manager, architects, developers and testers
• Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
We are a worldwide TeleCom company that offers a working environment with generations of know-how that develops tomorrow's technique. As one of us you will be able to take part in numerous career building training programs, as well as the possibility to influence your own career in respect with your specialties and interests within software development. The possibilities are endless.
Contact and information
Apply by clicking on the link below. Please upload your CV, a personal letter and grades. The position is based in Karlskrona, Sweden!
The selection and interview process is ongoing, please send your application as soon as possible - do not wait until just before the closing date. If you have specific questions or trouble registering your application, you are welcome to contact Talent Manager at Dfind IT [email protected]
Uppdragsgivare: Dfind IT