- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Truecaller is a leading search technology company that is transforming your phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. We create a unique app for over 150 million users, and handle a database with over 2 billion phone numbers. Each second we handle over 12,000 user requests and support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry. Our users have rewarded our hard work with 4+ stars in both Google Play and in App Store.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world, and last year we received over $80 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Today, we are 100 employees in an agile organization where we focus more on the product and our users than on processes and policies. Every team member voices their opinion, and ideas and are part of building and shaping our Truecaller vision and culture.
As Automation Engineer, your challenge is to oil the machinery and remove friction through automation and tools. You will handle the tooling and knowledge transfer around infrastructure deployment, monitoring systems and development pipelines.
Your challenge will also be to educate and advocate for automation improvements. Its important that you like to work in a team and that you see collaboration and knowledge sharing as a necessity and a privilege.
You embrace the notion of continuous delivery/deployment and understand that modern systems administration is all about automating tasks rather than performing them.
As far as your technical skills, we´d love to hear about experience like:
- 5+ years working experience with Linux/Unix systems
- Hands-on experience with MySql/MariaDB
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible preferred)
- Experience with JVM based systems
- Experience building infrastructure support tools, packaging, containerization
- Great communication skills
- Good understanding of KISS and YAGNI principles
- Pragmatic approach when it comes to problem solving.
- Fluent English skills, oral and written.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!