- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers and carried through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,000 dedicated employees in more than 49 countries around the world, supported by a network of over 75,000 partners across 179 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website http://www.axis.com.
Reference number: 1460
We are looking for driven and goal oriented Project Managers to be positioned in our New Business department. In this key role, you will manage various initiatives ranging from ideas & concepts to product development projects.
The projects may include software, electronics and mechanical engineering teams and in addition a range of support functions such as quality assurance, industrial design, production tests, industrialization and regulatory approvals. The typical team size ranges from 8-30 team members.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Drive project management activities such as planning, keeping track on budget and follow-ups
* Actively look for solutions and drive decision making
* Seek synergies and dependencies with other projects
* Lead and motivate the project team towards successful goal completion
* Work closely with the entire Axis organization, in Lund and globally
* Contribute to process improvements in the Project Office of New Business as well as in the Axis Project Manager Forum
In our innovative and team-oriented culture, characterized by openness, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally and as an individual.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You should have an educational background in engineering, preferably with a Master’s degree in relevant subjects e.g. Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
The right candidate has at least 3 years of documented project management experience, is familiar with different project management tools and has experience from both traditional waterfall- as well as agile projects.
It is important that you are used to work with a large number of stakeholders and have good communication skills. You need to be able to run several simultaneous tasks and implement new ways of working when required in the project.
You are also required to have excellent Swedish and English oral/writing communication skills and the ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment.
Apart from above, experience from following parts is desirable:
* Experience of management of parallel projects
* Experience of managing projects consisting of a variety of competences e.g. SW developers, HW designers, Mechanical engineers, technical documentation, operations etc.
* Experience from working with agile development methods; previous experience as Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner is considered a merit.
WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. At Axis our employees are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that’s just the beginning. They are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards the goal of being number one in our industry. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers.
OUR NEW BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
The New Business team is a unique team within Axis. The team is responsible for both evaluating new business ideas from a technical and a commercial perspective, and product development to offer customers the best products and solutions on the market. The team has market oriented business development resources as well as product development resources.
The focus of the team is on ideas outside Axis current focus on Network Video. Our ambition is to leverage on Axis existing expertise and capacity which will require a flexible and open co-operation with R&D and other departments.
WHAT AXIS CAN DO FOR YOU
This is a great opportunity to use and develop your skills in project management as part of an exciting, successful organization that is already the world leader in our field. As a Project Manager you will have a great chance for development in an organization that values creativity and promotes individual growth.
READY TO ACT?
I look forward to your application and the possibility of you joining us!
Svante Fahlström, Project Office Manager, 046 272 1800.
Send your application before 2015-11-25
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. Would you like to grow with us?
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Engagerad och nyfiken systemutvecklare till FordonsData Nordic AB
- .NET-utvecklare till FordonsData Nordic AB
- Mjukvaruutvecklare sökes till innovationsföretaget Qlucore
- Affärsdriven arkitekt Analytic till Axis Communications i Lund
- Front End Utvecklare