- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Joining SnappCar’s revolution will be a mind-blowing and life changing experience. We are on our way to become the leading peer-to-peer car sharing community in Europe and you’re about to become part of this journey. Within our community thousands of car owners share their personal cars with ten thousands of neighbours and friends. All of them are looking for a more social, durable and cheaper alternative. SnappCar is a fully reliable and user-friendly marketplace, riding the wave of Collaborative Consumption. Our team members strive to have a great impact on society. We aim to decrease the total number of cars in Europe by 1% in 2018: this means 2.500.000 cars less! Do you have what it takes to make this happen?
Come and join us!
Who we are
- We are changing the game;
- We are leading the peer-to-peer revolution;
- We are making car use much more social, durable and fun;
- We are SnappCar.
The role of SEA Marketeer Nordic Markets at SnappCar
As SEA Marketeer Nordic Markets for SnappCar you will have full ownership of all SEA and Facebook campaigning for SnappCar in Sweden and Denmark. You will work closely together with the CMO, Lead Performance Marketing and Chief Product Owner. Your key responsibility is setting up, controlling and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook accounts. The primary goal is to improve conversion rates by off-site optimization and online campaigning. Next to that, you’ll be working on increasing (qualitative) traffic by optimizing usage of marketing channels, advertising and campaigns in the Danish and Swedish markets. The position is based in Utrecht and immediately available.
- Running campaign analytics;
- Bid management based in KPI’s;
- A/B testing in advertising;
- Search optimization;
- Design and implement new campaigning structure and corresponding campaigns and advertisements.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably beta;
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in Search and Display;
- You have Google Adwords Fundamentals and Display certificates;
- Preferably you have the Google Analytics certificate, but we require at least 1 year working experience with Google Analytics;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Operational experience with Facebook advertising and online conversion-optimization and knowledge of SEO and email marketing;
- Bonus points for AB tests, Optimizely, SEO, lean startup “validated learning principles”, software development;
- Fluent in Danish, Swedish and English.
Besides your paycheck and awesome colleagues, we also offer:
- Stock options
- Free rides
- Delicious daily lunch
- Lot’s of fun!
How to apply
Is it you we’ve described here? Great! Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and convince us!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Amsterdam
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Amsterdam just nu.