- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
yepstr brings back the “neighborhood kid”, connecting households and young entrepreneurs for routine tasks. Through an innovative and educational marketplace we will help reduce youth unemployment and create the next generation of entrepreneurs. If you are passionate about actually having an impact and improving the world we live in – then this is the ship you need to board.
Although we were just recently founded we have very strong supporters such as one of Sweden’s 10 richest people, one of the founders of one of the largest asset management companies in the world and one of the first 10 people at Spotify.
At yepstr we look for four core values in our team-members:
- Owner and champion of the mission – all of the people in the core team own a part of yepstr and are therefore expected to act like owners. If you need someone watching over your shoulder to be motivated then yepstr is not the place for you.
- Humble – we are doing something no-one has done before, so all opinions could be right. We don’t have room for divas.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – we don’t mind working when there is risk and ambiguity invovled… in fact we like it. People looking for safety and routine will most likely not enjoy their time.
- Closers – people who enjoy feeling the wind in their hair and getting shit done. If you like starting things but struggle to finish things then you will find life tough at yepstr.
Also, watch this brief intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EtlUOMbdPk
We currently offer two internship opportunities (three to six months):
- Graphic designer / Interactive Art Director internship with a keen interest and understanding for consumer-oriented design: both mobile app- and web-based. Bonus if you have previous experience in working closely with a smaller development team or startup!
- Developer internship for both a BE & FE focus (preferably fullstack). We use node.js, react, ES6. Bonus if you have previous experience in developing microservices!
Drop us a line and let’s have a coffee!