- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Lifesum is a Stockholm-based digital health startup that offers its users a flexible platform to support and encourage a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Having already achieved over 8.5 million downloads across the world, the Lifesum app is available on Android and iOS, and can be tailored by individual users and adapted to specific goals and aims, offering personal guidance based on personal data. Lifesum wants to make people healthier and happier by helping users to forge good habits on their journey towards a better lifestyle, as well as an improved overall quality of life.
We’re looking for product-aware engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate builders who appreciate user experience. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in iOS development, but also has a strong understanding of good UX and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in backend code.
The Mobile team is focused on innovation within the Lifesum app, constantly improving both the technical foundation and the user interface. We’re passionate about developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people’s lives globally. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Lifesum!
- Drive new features for Lifesum from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration
- Work alongside a world-class cross-functional team to build delightful products and experiences for millions
- Be updated on the latest trends and technologies of the iOS industry.
- Build scalable iOS software components optimized for big amounts of data
- Help Lifesum get to the next level
- 3+ years of iOS Development
- You have worked on multiple mobile apps, ideally currently available on the AppStore.
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Ability to collaborate with the design and back-end engineers teams to ensure a great experience for our users
- Be able to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
- Familiarity with OS-specific APIs and demonstrated experience launching production-ready code is a must.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code is a plus
- Experience with multithreading programming is a plus
- You are a team worker with excellent communication skills
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English
- It’s a plus if you have a passion for health and fitness
We offer you an international working environment filled with passionate and ambitious colleagues.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be.
Apply on the link below
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company