- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
L&T Infotech is currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join our team in Stockholm. The ideal candidate should have a good ability to visualise and develop sustainable technical solutions that meet our customers business requirements, comply with guidelines and technical platform.
- Minimum 15-20 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Strong technical skills that cut cross various business areas
- Good knowledge relating to the development of IT architecture
- Strong ability to propose and assess various solution options
- TOGAF Certified Architect preferred
- Good knowledge and experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience is required in configuration, monitoring and deployment of web servers and application servers
In addition to satisfying the above requirements of the job, you should also have a thorough and broad knowledge of IT and technology. This means that you will have an overall idea of the deliverables that are part of day-to-day operations. We believe you will also have a strong experience of using tools such as EA Sparx, MS Visio, MS Project, UML and information modelling, as this is important in relation to the life cycle of sustainable solutions.
You are capable of working in a team/project but are also able to work independently. As the Solution Architect is seldom the direct manager of the people involved in projects, you will need good leadership skills and the ability to make your own decisions.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English and Hindi is mandatory for this requirement.
- Flexibility to work in an Onsite-Offshore global delivery model
- Communicative, pedagogical and have a drive to share knowledge
- Motivated self-starter with good people skills
- Team player, structured and flexible
- Quality mind set and a strong sense of responsibility