- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The scope of the unit "RF Integration and Customer support" within RF and Analog division within BU Modems R&D is to support our internal and external customers implementing RF HW, designing and integrating embedded RF SW and support related to using Ericsson RF solutions. The reference designs and the customer projects are actual implementations of the Ericsson Modems GSM, 3G, TD-SCDMA and LTE platforms.
The RF test team are responsible for integration and test of RFIC and RF SW. As a member of this team you will make preparations as test specification, test case implementation and test the functionality as well as the performance. The work will involve advanced analysis of requirements, vector generations, developing test environments, writing test specifications and design of test scripts. Our test environment and our test scripts are Python based. We work with simulated environments and with target systems in the lab.
The work is mostly performed in lab environment, which means you will use instruments such as base station simulators, signal vector generators, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes in the work, so earlier experience of lab is of importance.
Qualification or formal education:
· Minimum BSC Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, master in Physics or corresponding
· Minimum 3 years of experience
· Analytical skills
· Strong knowledge in RF
· Experienced in one or more areas of WCDMA, GSM, LTE, TD-SCDMA
· Experienced in test development and test procedures
· Experience with test instruments like base station simulators, signal vector generators, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes
· Knowledge and genuine interest in Python scripting
· Communication skills in English, both verbal and in writing
· Ability to work independently as well as in teams
· High inner personal drive
· Experience from WCDMA, LTE or other protocol stack development
· Experience in Git or other CM tools
· Experience from all phases in a project: system design, implementation, integration, stabilization and maintenance
In this process we work with Adecco. Our selection process will be done on a continuous basis, and therefore we encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible. If any questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Frida Bratell, +46(0)73 684 72 54. We look forward to your application!