- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an excellent service provider that would like to solve different IT- problems. This position is intended to give support and solutions on IT questions within the organization at headquarter in order to have effective use of IT tools.
Interviews are held on a regular basis so please apply for the position today.
Start in january
The successful candidate will be working in a team of six who cooperate to give support via walk-ins, phone or through the ITSM tool. Part of the role is also to provide onsite and VIP support.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Responsible for the first level support at the Service Desk.
• Ensure that Global IT Policies, Processes and procedures are followed.
• Ensure that Service Desk routines and work instructions are followed. Proactively write new ones.
• Take ownership of all ticket originating from Service Desk queue: keep track of ticket status and act accordingly to have them closed in a timely manner.
• Assist users with functional questions and make sure that the users can become increasingly efficient
You preferably have helpdesk experience or a similar appropriate educational background. Knowledge regarding Sharepoint and EpiServer is a requirement. The position will entail working with many different people and should be able to communicate well in written and spoken Swedish and English.
You are service minded and can easily interact with other people. It is of great importance that you are a good listener, patient and have pedagogic skills. You are a team player but also able to work independently.
We take good care of our consultants and we offer social activities, as well as help in planning your future career. Your consultant manager is well experienced from your field, and knows how to get the most out of your assignment.
As a Poolia employee, you are included in the requirements concerning agreements on terms of employment by Unionen. Moreover, you get a grant for working out at your choice of place. You are also covered by a health insurance.
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the "Ansök" button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by Bemanningsföretagen - the Swedish Association of Staffing Agencies.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Software developer for life science
- Microservices/container developer who want’s to grow with the challange?
- Utvecklare för avancerade uppdrag!
- Visuell designer med förståelse för front-end
- Castra söker erfarna Java/C++ Systemutvecklare till kund inom Automotive