- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Looklet, we challenge traditional photography, combining technology with fashion and photography. We are a B2B company with world-leading high-end fashion e-commerce retailers as our clients. Being a fashion-tech company means working with cross-functional innovation. Working at Looklet, you collaborate with people specialized in software development, hardware construction, photography, and fashion to create our solutions behind the Looklet magic.
We are looking for a Visual Developer that is a real “doer” and has a good eye for details, and enjoys editing images and solving technical challenges together with an engaged team.
The Visual Development team is a core part of the product innovation at Looklet and is responsible for keeping, and increasing, our image quality, to meet the high demands of our fashion e-com clients. We work with technically advanced retouch, montage, and photography, and we are responsible for developing our mannequins and digital bodies that are part of the image composition we offer in our product.
Essential in our team is always to have a professional, innovative, and business-minded approach when it comes to working with our images and in projects. We are always trying to improve and find creative and effective solutions to complex issues when we develop and work with both technical and aesthetic challenges and processes.
Other things you need to be successful in our team are, besides being very skilled in photoshop, a great eye for details and an instinct for what is needed and ways for getting an image done.
- … a person that takes your own initiatives to understand and learn more
- … naturally curious and trying new ways intrigues you
- … good at communicating your ideas in a structured way and happy to contribute with your knowledge and drive to the rest of the team
- … a person that naturally goes for the win of the team/ company over a personal victory
- … at least 2-3 professional work experience within photography retouch (retusch)
- … relevant education within photography and retouch or equal knowledge gathered from work experience
- … high proficiency in Photoshop
- … experience in technical retouch such as montage and layer structure.
- ... full verbal and written proficiency in English language, Swedish is a plus
We also appreciate if you…
- … are experienced in model photography; in studio environment with light settings etc
- … have 3D skills or experience
- … have experience working in production
- … experience from professional project management
- … have interest and/ or work experience in Fashion
What's in it for you?
Here we could write all about how we provide exercise stipends and pension and how much fun we have together - because all of that is true. However, we believe that the true benefits of working at Looklet, except for the role itself, are in our game-changing product and how everyone in our diverse team makes a difference when creating and developing the product further.
Being part of Looklet means being part of developing our groundbreaking technology. All of our colleagues share a big common interest: the passion and pride in our product. Whether you are a software developer or product experience specialist, we all share the same excitement for innovation. That’s what makes Looklet amazing.
Reporting to: Head of Visual Development
Start date: As soon as possible
Extent: 100% (full time) with 6 month probation
Location: Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden with the possibility to work remote from time to time.
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Alva Labs, a modern test tool that allows us to look beyond CV already from the start to find the perfect fit for this role. Once you have sent in your application, you will automatically receive a link to a personality test and a logical test. Both take about 15-20 minutes to complete.