- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the opportunity:
Are you passionate about innovation and developing embedded systems?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with the best in the business?
Are you great at C-programming and Embedded Linux? If so, you might be who we are looking for. This position is suited for anyone with a few years of experience in Kernel- and/or Userspace development in Embedded Linux.
- At least five years of Embedded Linux development, at both core- and application level
- Linux device driver development, preferably both ARM and MIPS
- Some exposure to Userspace development
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming
- Extensive knowledge of the networking subsystem
- Extensive knowledge of developing network products
- Board bring-up and hardware design validation, troubleshooting hardware
- Strong Linux kernel fundamentals
- Bootloader development in U-Boot
- Worked with Yocto build system and familiar with Buildroot
- Experience in Linux embedded distributions such as OpenWRT or a Yocto based dist.
- Knowledge in some script/programming languages like shell script and python
- Excellent knowledge of git and branching strategies in git
- Proficient in English
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we believe in the power of meaning and putting your talents to the best possible use. We help professionals find the place where they can make a difference, where a clear direction and diversity in perspectives and skills helps the individual contribute to a larger whole.
Would you like to see where your wings can take you with the right tasks, colleagues and visions? Would you like to unleash the creativity, professionalism and productivity that you know you harbor?
Let us help you take the first step!