- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 600 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are Bosch and IVT.
Your contribution to something big:
You will have the opportunity to join the software development team of the Residential Heat Pumps team in Tranås. Your work will focus on software development activities and the coordination of an efficient working model with internal and external partners. Heat pumps offer a heating and/or cooling solution for the household, as well as domestic hot water, for the best and most efficient comfort at home. In this position, you will:
- Develop application software for Liquid water and exhaust air heatpumps
- As part of an agile team you will implement models and functions to control Heat Pumps mainly in either C++ and/or Matlab Simulink;
- Make sure that for your work specifications, quality and timelines of projects are kept;
- Take responsibility that our design principles are used in your work.
What distinguishes you:
- Knowledge and experience in Matlab Simulink;
- Knowledge of modern DevOps (particularly the Atlassian Tool Chain);
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++;
- Knowledge of data bus communication (e.g. CAN, Modbus, Linbus);
- Experience in building automation and HVAC systems;
- Very good communication skills (English. Swedish), and willingness to collaborate with an international team; this includes willingness for occasional business travel;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sense of responsibility - not only for own tasks, but also for system problems, even those that are not part of the immediate project at work.
Your future job location offers you
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Personal development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Fitness facilities and sports activities