- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vergic is looking for a Senior C# Developer for our Development team. Vergic Engage has around 100.000.000 requests every day and about 75% of the Swedish web traffic runs through our system every month. We have customers in US, Germany, UK, Nederland’s and the traffic is going to grow enormously.
– We need your help to handle that enormous growth and load!
The role as Senior C# Developer is based in Malmö, Sweden. He or she will be part of our core development team that continuously work and enhances the Vergic Engage platform the core product of Vergic. We use bleeding edge technologies and are constantly looking to improve our product.
Responsibilities include among other things:
- Build amazing scalable software applications
- Build a strong team by actively helping team members
- Continuously learning as an individual and in the team
We want you to set high standards for yourself, your performance and your results. At the same time we are offering a fantastic opportunity within an exciting and developing company. With us, you will become a part of a company that is characterized by growth, innovation and development in an environment of teamwork. Your colleagues will challenge and contribute to your personal and professional development.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years software development experience (C# and Microsoft technologies)
- Knowledge of and experience of working in Agile development environment
- Strong understanding of distributed, multithreaded and scalable applications
- Experience from working with Actor Systems and NoSQL databases is preferred, but not required
- Experience from integrating towards external systems is preferred, but not required
- Focus on good craftsmanship, architecture and quality
- Good communication skills – verbal and written (both Swedish and English)
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure
- Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive business forward
- Ownership and drive
If you have any questions, please contact Anders Hellström at +46 760 143329 or Email to [email protected]
Read more about Vergic here http://www.vergic.com
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.