- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As an UX designer at Qliro you will join our small but growing payments team. You will get an amazing opportunity to be a part of a team that will design and build a check-out from scratch and with the goal to be market leading.
Within the role you will create mock-ups, sketches and prototypes, analyze data and A/B tests for both existing and new products and present them to different business stakeholders within the company to influence decisions.
- Define A/B test optimization opportunities and lead execution
- Track, prioritize and drive product backlog execution
- Take action and escalate on issues related to our products and processes that doesn´t meet your high standards when it comes to user experience
- Study detailed analytics to learn more about our users and how they use our products
- You are an experienced UX designer that has practical experience from e-commerce and conversion optimization
- You are a team player! You love working with others since you will work closely with different departments and different products here at Qliro
- You have a good understanding of website/mobile design and UX/UI
- You are a person who love to come up with innovative solutions
- You are able to defend design decisions taken
- You have expertise with Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator
What do we offer you?
We offer you a great opportunity to join us in an exciting and rapidly changing industry ; giving you the change to grow within an expansive e-commerce group in a fun agile environment. Our offices are located in Central Stockholm (Sveavägen). The position is full-time starting as soon as possible.
Do you like what we are about and have the skills to meet our requirements? Take the opportunity to join Qliro by directly submit your application. Selection and interviews are made continuously.
Questions? please contact Lina Runemark at [email protected].
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.