- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Opera, we make web browsers for computers, mobile phones, tablets and TVs. Our business also includes mobile advertising services and solutions. Our aim is to shape an open, connected world, giving users the best internet experience on any device and any platform. We enable more people in more places to experience what matters when it matters most.
We are now looking for a Senior User Experience Designer, with a proven track record of designing apps for mobile devices with first-class user interfaces, to join our team.
Our UX team in Linköping, together with our experienced team of developers and QAs, are building the Opera Mini browser for Android and iOS - a product used by millions of people across the world every day, - we need a skilled UX designer with a lot of drive and commitment. This is a unique opportunity to drive the look-and-feel of a unique, high-profile app by working with modern methodologies such as motion design.
You will report to the UX Manager, work closely with the Development and QA teams for quick iterations, and collaborate with the Development and Product Managers to set the direction of our world-class product.
* Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build a world-class product.
* Work with graphic artists to try out new ideas and produce wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
* Improve our product through user studies and data analysis.
* Passion for design, technology and the web.
* 5+ years of professional experience working with UX design for apps.
* Relevant education in Interaction Design or equivalent is desired.
* Ability to throw away ideas and move on to the next iteration.
* A team player who can work well with other designers to integrate the best ideas.
* Ability to produce enticing UX communication pieces in the form of wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
* Deep concern about form, function and aesthetics.
* Awareness about the development of Android, iOS and our competitors.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
While professional UX experience is required, talent and ambition are your best assets.
For immediate consideration, please apply online: