- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Kubernetes SRE to help us and our customers continue to build a Platform as a Service (PaaS) on top of Kubernetes on cloud and on-prem. The work involves building out and supporting development activities as well as building and documenting all aspects of the platform.
You will also work as part of a team that develops and operates Stakater App Agility Platform (aka Kubernetes-As-A-Service), a public cloud service (AWS, Azure, GCP and OpenStack) based on Red Hat OpenShift for large enterprise customers.
Primary Job responsibilities
- You will design, configure, build, operate, upgrade and maintain our internal as well as customers' cloud infrastructures and Kubernetes/OpenShift clusters.
- Develop automation software to provision, upgrade, monitor and heal a large fleet of RedHat OpenShift clusters deployed across multiple public clouds and bare metal
- Develop tooling, tests and automation for an enterprise-grade Kubernetes platform using immutable infrastructure and GitOps principles.
- Evaluate and integrate cloud-native technologies, contributing features and bug-fixes back upstream when necessary.
- You will be responsible for monitoring, logging, alerting, tracing, security, CI/CD, and core automation services. You will handle the full DevOps toolchain, and be the go-to person for developers.
- You will help resolve incidents related to the cloud infrastructure as well as Kubernetes and application support tools.
- You will have an everything-as-code mindset to automate things as much as possible.
- You configure and customize cloud infrastructures as per requirements for a robust architecture.
- Deep understanding of kubernetes and containers (Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or working towards it).
- Strong linux and networking fundamentals.
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- Experience writing Go, or a desire to learn.
- Experience designing, operating or building distributed systems.
- Some knowledge of DevOps principles and tools.
- Some knowledge of public or private cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, OpenStack).
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast paced, challenging environment.
Good to have
- Contributions and/or a passion for open source.
- Kubernetes operator and controller development.
- Upstream involvement in open source projects like patches submitted for upstream inclusion
- Passion for open source software