- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us and our customers continue to build a Platform as a Service (PaaS) on top of Kubernetes on cloud and on-prem. The work involves building out and supporting development activities as well as building and documenting all aspects of the platform.
You will also work as part of a team that develops and operates Stakater App Agility Platform (aka Kubernetes-As-A-Service), a public cloud service (AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack & BareMetal) based on Red Hat OpenShift for large enterprise customers.
Primary Job responsibilities
- You have a willingness to learn and become an expert in Kubernetes administration.
- You will design, configure, build, operate, upgrade and maintain our internal as well as customers' cloud infrastructures and Kubernetes/OpenShift clusters.
- Develop automation software to provision, upgrade, monitor and heal a large fleet of RedHat OpenShift clusters deployed across multiple public clouds and bare metal
- You will be responsible for monitoring, logging, alerting, tracing, security, CI/CD, and core automation services. You will handle the full DevOps toolchain, and be the go-to person for developers.
- You will help resolve incidents related to the cloud infrastructure as well as Kubernetes and application support tools.
- You will have an everything-as-code mindset to automate things as much as possible.
- You configure and customize cloud infrastructures as per requirements for a robust architecture.
Cloud & Automation
- Experience with one or more IAAS providers – AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with one or more provisioners – Terraform, Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience with virtual networking – VPC, Subnets, Firewalling, Routing and NAT
- Working knowledge of load balancers – Elastic (ELB), Application (ALB) or other
- Working knowledge of domain services – Route 53, Bind, etc.
- Working knowledge of proxy services – Nginx, etc.
- Familiarity with security best practices – OWASP
- Familiarity with one or more access/identity tools – IAM, SSO, AD or LDAP, AWS Cognito, KeyCloak, SAML/OAuth
- Familiarity with one or more secrets management – Vault (Hashicorp), AWS Secrets Management etc.
Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with one or more CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI
- Experience with one or more source control tools – Git/Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab
- Experience building, installing, configuring, and patching software – By Hand
- Familiarity with artifact repositories – Docker Hub, Nexus or Artifactory
- Experience with runtime environments – Linux/Ubuntu
- Experience with command shells – Bash and/or Powershell
- Solid troubleshooting skills and passion for problem-solving and investigation
- Solid scripting skills in Bash, Ansible, Python or Golang, etc.
- Ability to work with conflicting priorities, take initiative, and maintain a customer-centric focus
- Ability to work as part of a team; open-minded and cooperative approach
- Good communication skills and the ability to listen to customer issues
- Desire to learn new things; ability to further grow and enhance your technical and interpersonal skills
Stakater is a leading Kubernetes experts company enabling enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem, by assisting their journey across Strategy, Development and Operations.
Stakater works with a wide range of clients in different industries to help them build out scalable platforms and infrastructure as code. We work to understand the nature of their business, the challenges they face and how they are attempting to apply the platform as a service as part of the solution. We also work with our partners in the open source community on projects like RedHat OpenShift to build a better experience for all users