- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Experis IT erbjuder kompetensförsörjning av chefer och specialister inom IT via konsultverksamhet, rekrytering och projektlösningar. Genom att kombinera vår branscherfarenhet med vår kunskap om människans potential får vi såväl individer som verksamheter att växa och utvecklas. Experis IT finns på ett 30-tal orter i Sverige och i mer än 50 länder världen över.
Become part of one of three cross-functional Scrum Teams working with our client's world class Serving Gateway. All SGW development is co-located in Gothenburg. It is a small community that takes complete responsibility for the Serving Gateway product, including new feature development, product improvements and bug fixes. The three teams share one product owner who is responsible for backlog and product vision. The management teams embrace lean and agile principles, and are dedicated to solving the teams’ impediments, promoting innovation and provide best possible working environment.
Who are you?
• M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software engineering or similar relevant experience
• More than 5 years’ experience from working in the field of SW Development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (C++, C etc)
• Service oriented -and component based architecture
• Object oriented design / Design patterns
• Software product line architecture and variants management
• Agile SW development
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Driver’s license (B-level)
• Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment is meritorious
• An asset would be experience from working in a highly networked organization developing SW and architecture together with suppliers
• Experience from Embedded Linux Development (ie YOCTO), connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi, phone mirroring technologies, Linux kernel drivers is meritorious
• Experience from SW tools like Qt, QML, Git, Python, bash is meritorious
• An asset would be experience from SW integration and validation
Please do not wait with your application as this position could be closed before the last application day. If you have any questions, please contact Sabine Törn: 031 708 67 54