- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for highly skilled software engineers in test automation who on top of that are passionate about sharing our culture and values that we believe in.
You will be part of a cross-functional agile team (typically 6-10 people) working together to build highly-performing Android apps for the Unibet brand.
The tech organization is driven by our company's purpose "To transform gambling to ensure fair play, the best deal and a great experience for our players". Kindred is one of the largest online gambling companies in the world with over 20 million customers across 100 markets. The platform supports a portfolio of brands like Unibet, Maria Casino etc. We are a customer focused and fast paced organization.
- Selenium, Appium
- Java, Kotlin
- Git, Maven, Gradle
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Best development practices
- Agile and lean values
Some interesting facts about tech at Kindred Group:
- We have an uptime of 99.95% across our sites
- We deployed more than 10,000 production releases last year
- Our platform consists of more than 250 micro-services
- More than 40 million transactions per day
- More than 40 game providers integrated
- More than 20 payment providers integrated
- We are more than 500 employees in tech with 32 development teams worldwide
What you will do
- “You Design it, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It” this is our ethos and you will be expected to take part in the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and up-time of the production environment
- You will participate in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges
- You will discuss with architects on upcoming projects and propose solutions as needed
How will success be measured in this role
- Fulfillment of OKRs
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
- You have a wide experience in the area of testing and have a good understanding of testing and its different parts
- You have experience in test automation (both testing and development mindsets needed, also development experience is important)
- You understand business requirements and can transform them into tests and test activities
- You help set the technical expectations on the whole team by both producing and setting high expectations on the team delivery
- You are a role model in behavior (communication, collaboration - within and across teams) with a positive mindset
- You are proactive in communication towards all stakeholders including team
- You are experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework. Kindred has an ESG rating of AAA by MCSI.
Not suited to this role but interested in working at Kindred Group?
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our global teams so if you'd like us to let you know when suitable jobs come up, please click on “Register for Alerts”.