- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The short version
Come join a successful and fun company on our journey to build the best iOS apps for players worldwide. We use the latest technologies and apply agile and best development practices. Send your application today and we'll get in touch shortly. We would love to meet you for a short introduction!
The longer version
We are looking for highly skilled iOS developer in Stockholm. You will be part of a multi-national agile team (typically 6-10 people) working together to build highly-performant iOS apps for the Unibet brand, used by players around the globe. We have fun together and dare to try new things.
- Pure Swift codebase
- SwiftUI & Combine
- Frameworks including UIKit, WebKit etc.
- MVC/MVVM architectures
- Swift Package Manager
- Atlassian Jira
- Git versioning control (Bitbucket)
- Continuous delivery (Jenkins)
The tech organisation is driven by our company's purpose “To transform gambling to ensure fair play, the best deal and a great experience for our players”. Kindred is one of the largest online gambling companies in the world with over 20 million customers across 100 markets. The platform supports a portfolio of brands like Unibet, Maria Casino etc. We are a customer focused and fast paced organization and use the latest technologies and ways of working.
We constantly seek to innovate and dare to challenge the current ways of working and technical solutions. This means that we continuously arrange hack days and make room for personal development in new technology.
We are more than 500 employees in tech worldwide.
What you will do
- Develop and evolve the iOS Unibet application together with the rest of the team.
- Make sure our app uses the latest technologies and that we stay in the forefront.
- “You Design it, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It”. This is our ethos and you will be expected to take part of the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and up-time.
- Discuss with domain architects and other colleagues on upcoming projects and propose solutions as needed.
- Work in a great team where we help each other and care about work-life balance and have a lot of fun!
- As an experienced iOS developer, you can drive technical solutions from design to production
- Experience with MVC and MVVM architectures.
- You are well-versed in modern iOS technologies and their application. Experience with Animation, UIKit, WebKit, SwiftUI and Combine is beneficial.
- You have written multithreaded applications and knows when to use GCD or Operations
- You understand auto layout and size classes, as well as being able to create UI in both Nibs and code
- You build scalable software and ensures your code works correctly using unit and UI tests
- You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make design decisions
- You have a collaborative mindset with focus on team delivery
- You create solutions through clean and performant code
- You help mentor and onboard new team members
- You are experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment