- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position:
We are looking for a bengali speaking Associate Art Director to ensure consistency, quality and innovation in the Digital Transformation team. Under the leadership of our CCO and VP, Mr. Robbin Rabbani you will work with digital marketing contents (IPs) and lead a team of talented designers, including cinematography artists, technical artists, graphic designers, and photogrammetry artists. If you are passionate about developing people, want to contribute to the development of proprietary IPs, and work with top-of-the-line technology, you may be the Art Director we are looking for.
We are looking for an Art Director to our Digital Marketing Campaign with a passion for community awareness for climate changes in reducing the emissions as well as a global waste management solution creating a better balance between energy, waste, and climate. We are also looking for that your skills and experiences are well-aligned with the requirements of our digital transformation team.
Our digital marketing team creates theme-based contents and media for marketing. We are confident that together we can make a big difference.
This Digital Marketing Campaign principally focuses on:
· Awakening the local awareness of human generated waste and its impact on global community!
You are a true team player who provides vision and shares insights and learnings with your team. You're good at delivering feedback, but you're just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their points of view.
Roles includes as following:
· Portfolio owner
· Maintain editor of publication
· Create and maintain Photo and Video content graphing
· Selection of colors, images, footage and articles
· Communication, Design skills and tools knowledge
· Editing of digital contents, layouts and pages before publishing.
· Lead the team to get the best out of each member and guide them to success.
· Maintain the spirit of the team and be a representative of Swestep's core values. cooperating with other internal/external artists
· Keep track of tasks, working to deadlines, budgets and the team's progress on them.
· Collaborating with Marketing, Communications, and Production.
· Designing with the team and knowing all the relevant tools like photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other similar design software.
· Experience as an Art Director on commercial projects.
· The ability to take multiple projects from an early concept into a refined, high-quality concept.
· An excellent eye for image composition, pacing, typography and color theory.
· Excellent skills in Maya, Photoshop, Z-brush or equivalent
· You are eager to streamline your workflow, but you are neat and tidy in your layer structure.
· Experience in maintaining coherence across several IPs.
· You are a great communicator and can present ideas in a coherent way.
· Must to have excellent written and spoken in English and Bengali.
Who we are:
Swestep AB is a privately owned company. Swestep is a green technology pioneer that develops, sells and operates SWESTEP plants that utilizing the revolutionary Catalytic Conversion (CC) process.
The company vision is to become one of the solutions to the global waste challenges and a fossil free economy. ’’Biomass to Liquid – Waste to Energy – Waste to Liquid’’.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. If you want to know more about SWESTEP AB, take a look at our homepage (https://www.swestep.com/our-company).
Andra webbjobb i Vadstena
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Vadstena just nu.