- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for highly skilled Android developers that will join the Android development team in Stockholm. You will be part of an agile team (typically 6-10 people) working together to build highly-performing Android apps for the Unibet brand.
- Android Jetpack components
- MVVM design pattern
- Retrofit to connect to Rest services
- Hilt for dependency injection
- Continuous delivery
- Best development practices
- Agile and lean values
The tech organization is driven by our company's purpose "To transform gambling to ensure fair play, the best deal and a great experience for our players". Kindred is one of the largest online gambling companies in the world with over 20 million customers across 100 markets. The platform supports a portfolio of brands like Unibet, Maria Casino etc. We are a customer focused and fast paced organization.
Some interesting facts about tech at Kindred Group:
- We have an uptime of 99.95% across our sites
- We deployed more than 10,000 production releases last year
- Our platform consists of more than 250 micro-services
- More than 40 million transactions per day
- More than 40 game providers integrated
- More than 20 payment providers integrated
- We are more than 500 employees in tech with 32 development teams worldwide
What you will do
- You will develop and evolve the Android Unibet Sports and Casino applications.
- "You Design It, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It". This is our ethos and you will be expected to take part in the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and up-time of the production environment.
- You will participate in grooming sessions and design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges.
- You will discuss upcoming projects and propose solutions as needed.
How will success be measured in this role
- Fulfillment of OKRs
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
- As an experienced Android developer, you can drive technical solutions from design to production.
- You are well-versed in modern Android technologies and have written applications in Kotlin.
- You have written multithreaded applications and know when to use Kotlin Coroutines.
- You have written apps for different device sizes using Constraint Layout.
- You have experience with dependency injection with Hilt and Dagger.
- You have experience with upgrading applications to new Android APIs.
- You build scalable software and ensure your code works correctly using unit and UI tests.
- You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make design decisions.
- You have a collaborative mindset with a focus on team delivery.
- You create solutions through clean and performant code.
- You help mentor and onboard new team members.
- You are a role model in behavior (communication, collaboration - within and across teams) with a positive mindset.
- You are proactive in communication towards all stakeholders including the team.
- You are experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- You are passionate and experienced with Android development but are not hesitant to help with testing if needed!