- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Lead front-end developer to mblox
Mblox is the largest independent Application to Person (A2P) mobile messaging provider in the world, trusted by more companies to carry their mission-critical traffic than any other service. We send billions of messages each year through more than 1000 operators in 200+ countries and territories. As the industry’s most experienced Tier One SMS aggregator, we are known for providing reliable, uncompromising connections and an unfaltering commitment to securely deliver messages on time, every time. We offer a true international presence with more feet on the ground in more countries and specialize in the unique demands of large-scale mobile messaging programs. By creating positive brand experiences, we help clients transform numbers into profitable relationships with loyal customers. Mblox has the expertise to deliver intelligent mobile strategies today and the innovation to navigate the rapidly evolving mobile ecosystem to leverage what’s next.
As the world’s largest independent A2P mobile messaging provider, Mblox is an inspiring place to work, providing rewarding opportunities to contribute to what’s next in global technology. The experience starts with competitive compensation and benefits, offering an environment where individuals can excel in a nimble, engaged culture. Our atmosphere is comfortable, casual and professional. We welcome motivated candidates with a desire to contribute their ideas and talents to our team. Principal locations in Campbell, CA; Atlanta, GA; London, UK; and Lund, Sweden.
Our Swedish engineering centre of excellence is looking for additional people to join our team in the beautiful university town of Lund, Sweden. You will join a small team of dedicated, professional, creative software developers and help create tomorrow’s products and extend our existing platform capabilities.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Drive work to define and agree UI/UX aspects of new features with internal stakeholders
• Collaborate with other team members to deliver solutions
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills and Qualifications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of in one of the following frameworks like BackboneJS, AngularJS, EmberJS, ReactJS, Polymer and Closure
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and GIT
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Master's or Bachelor or equivalent [ https://www.google.se/search?espv=2&biw=1895&bih=961&q=equivalent&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0CBkQvwUoAGoVChMI7q7qnoPTxwIVibsUCh0ZNQZo ] in Computer Science or related technical fields.
• Significant experience developing user-facing software.
• Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
In this process we work together with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact our recruitment consultant Pernilla Ohlsson, at 0733- 57 36 01.