- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join us and work with latest technology with products used to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment. We are constantly working on exciting new technologies such as UAV’s, augmented reality, machine vision and machine learning. Our award winning products are used by the leisure, fishing, first responder, commercial and maritime security sectors.
At Raymarine FLIR, you get a unique opportunity to experience how cutting-edge R&D, software- and hardware development come together under one roof. We do our research, our development, and our manufacturing - to be a part of a market leader company with a 50 years track record. Join a friendly culture with a focus on collaboration, problem-solving and creativity as well as fair compensation structure and benefits.
- Act as a Software developer for an embedded application software team working closely within a larger development team.
- You will also be collaborating closely with engineering teams in Europe and the USA to develop new product features within existing and new user facing products.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will work closely with Product Managers in, development and testing of new products and systems.
- Our development team at Raymarine focuses on enhancing our maps to be more interactive and accessible for our users to find their way on water or spotting the best fishing waters. We are Innovate in the world of navigation. In improving user experience, as the pioneer of consumer maritime electronics, product development is vital.
- Experienced and skilled in C++ and you have a passion for other object-oriented languages
- You are interested in working with and learning more about; Java and Android platform development
- Knowledge in Git and Git Branching is meriting
In this process, Raymarine cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer, [email protected].
About the company
Andra webbjobb i Täby
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Täby just nu.